1.- Evaluation criteria
These are the evaluation criteria to be used by mentors for each #innovationagainstthevirus project.
The deadline for project evaluation (online forms) until May 7th.
Each criterion will be scored from 1-10 (1 being the lowest score and 10 the highest). These days, e-mail is being sent to each mentor so they can evaluate:
1. Originality of the idea
2. Is it a real need?
3. Does the product meet the need?
4. Market size and target market
5. Income / traction of the company
6. Growth of the company
7. Advantages compared to your competitors
8. Entry barrier size
9. Income generation plan
10. Training / work experience
11. Quality of the videopitch